Tuesday, February 20, 2024

My First Podcast


I'm excited to announce my first podcast which I recorded with Brainspring while I was at the IDA Literacy and Learning Conference last October. They conducted interviews with several of the IDA speakers and are currently releasing those podcasts. 


Brainspring is an organization that trains teachers to become experts in multisensory instruction. They also offer tutoring services to students with dyslexia. In their Orton-Gillingham podcast, they chat about all things related to multisensory education, dyslexia, and how they can bring literacy to everyone. 


My topic is how my combined experiences of being a children's author and a therapist working with dyslexic students led me to write decodable books. You may check out my interview along with others that may be of interest at the link below.


Here’s the link: https://www.podbean.com/eas/pb-xaqja-1587788


Sign up for my newsletter HERE and receive a free copy of my first decodable book, No Gift for Man. That way you won't miss any of the fun-filled activities I'm creating for A Year of AWE: Authentic Writing Experiences along with interesting facts celebrating A Year of Poe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. They will appear on the blog after review by the blog administrator.