Monday, February 27, 2023

My First Decodable Book

I'm thrilled to announce that my first decodable book, No Gift for Man, is available as an e-book. In fact, you can get it for FREE on Kindle Unlimited. If you do get the book, PLEASE leave a review on amazon! Reviews are what drive ratings and that is what gets books recognized by other readers. This book is useful for teachers and tutors of students with dyslexia, and also parents and grandparents who are looking for books to share with developing readers.

The story aligns with Level 1 of my Hot Rod Scope and Sequence and focuses on closed/short vowel sounds. The Pair and Share Reading Strategy is used to give background information about the Greek Creation Myth.

Visit my website at Word Travel Press to find supplementary games and activities as well as information about the Scope and Sequence of the series. There are several free sample games on my page for COR Instruction. Watch for news about the paperback version and additional books coming soon. The colorful illustrations in this book make it engaging for kids of all ages, but if you would prefer a text-only version for teens, you can get a free PDF of the text when you sign up for my newsletter. Visit the Sign Up Page on my website at www.wordtravelpress.com for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. They will appear on the blog after review by the blog administrator.