Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Denver Bookies Event

I will be at the Bookies this Saturday, June 3, with 29 other SCBWI Colorado Children's Authors to help kick off the bookstore's summer reading program. If you are in the Denver area, please stop by. The Bookies is located at 4315 E. Mississippi Ave, Denver, CO  80246.

I will be giving away a Free Activity Guide for Hank the Tank at the event.  Hank the Tank is my new decodable book based on a real bear in the Lake Tahoe area. The Activity Guide includes a Scavenger Word Hunt based on Part 1 of the book which is also included as a preview. Other activities include a Snack Attack Word Mash Up. If you can't attend, don't worry. A link to the PDF will be available in my June newsletter. If you are not a newsletter subscriber, sign up HERE.

The Hank e-book is available now on Amazon. I will have a few preview copies of the paperback for sale at the bookstore. The paperback version will be available on Amazon in mid-June. I hope to see you there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. They will appear on the blog after review by the blog administrator.