Saturday, February 15, 2014
HOT PLOTS - Romeo and Juliet
This week I'm over at the Spellbinders blog talking about The Secret Language of Stories and analyzing the plot for Romeo and Juliet. Students all around the country read this timeless story their freshman year of high school. If you fit into one of the following categories, this article may be of interest. Go to the link at the bottom of the page if...
1. You work with freshman and want some tips on how to help them understand the plot of the play.
2. You are a freshman and you can't see the forest (plot) for the trees (iambic pentameter).
3. You want to experience the nostalgia of times past and journey back to your high school English days.
4. You love Shakespeare.
5. You hate Shakespeare but you've always wondered what all the fuss was about.
6. You are a writer and want a better understanding of plot structure.
First go here to find the tab on my blog called The Secret Language of Stories to read how I analyze plots. Then head on over to the Spellbinders blog and check the article.